Have you seen the fun awards floating around blogland lately? Awhile back I received the Liebster Award, and now Kristen at K*D Quilts has given me the Stylish Blogger Award! (Don’t forget to check out Kristen’s blog, she even has a Blythe doll which I’m totally jealous of!)
Now, that award stuff…here’s what I’m supposed to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 6 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.
I’m not sure that I can think of 7 things about myself that I haven’t already blabbered about on here, but I’ll try:
1. In my previous life, I worked in a microbiology/molecular biology lab. I also have experience culturing human kidney cells (different job). Creepy, huh?
2. I love junk food.
3. I run. I don’t love it as much as junk food, but I’ve found that if I love junk food I need to moderately like running. Cute running clothes help, too.
4. I have an almost 4-year old daughter. She likes to pretend that she has sisters and brothers, and any time I ask their names, she makes something up. Like Dillawie. That’s her brother, apparently.
5. I started quilting in 2002 when my mom wanted to learn. I thought I’d make one quilt with her, and then slowly back away while she kept sewing along.
6. I’m not psychic (see #5 above).
7. I like math, and I hate history. Math makes sense, and it works the brain. History is boring.
And here are the 6 blogs that I would like to award:
I hope you take a few minutes to check out all of the fun blogs above! There’s lots of inspiration to be had. 😉